Contemporary chic with a dash of sophistication nestled on 854 sqm approx. Befitting of its premier setting and impressive in its lavish proportions, this commanding double brick family residence with a North aspect and a prominent 30.2m frontage has a marvelous blend of form and function.
A hop, skip and a jump to Killara High school situated just across the road and a short stroll to the village shops, local parks, the city bus and within walking distance to the station.
Location, location, location!
- Dominating the expansive foyer features an elaborate tear drop style chandelier exquisite in its stature and brilliance, a Juliette inspired balcony for the romantic at heart, arched windows and a sweeping wooden stair case with its poetic curves entwines its way to the second floor
- Exemplifying classic design elements including a vast formal lounge and dining room flowing to a casual lounge, immense kitchen with a family sized casual dining area, spacious granite bench, Bosch appliances with a seamless flow to the second full kitchen for versatility and entertaining
- Five extensive bedrooms, two bedrooms with walk in robes and ensuites
- Two full ensuites and two full bathrooms with spa baths and decorative tiles suitable for the largest of families
- Graceful entertainment/home theater, rumpus or retreat upstairs with delightful wooden screened sliding doors with decorative inserts
- Sundrenched heated salt water inground pool with alfresco dining among the palm trees and level gardens
- Gorgeous timber floors, built in "Celebrity" radio/ intercom, laundry with double sink, "Rinnai" energy saver electric heater and double garage with internal access
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, electronic gated driveway, Bosch gas hot water system, security alarm and ducted vaccum
DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is gathered from sources that we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. This information is not to be used in formalising any decision nor used by nor used by a third party without the expressed written permission of LJ Hooker Gordon.