Stylish and sassy living at its finest, this desirable luxurious new home on the highside with distinguished interiors is unequalled in family living, with flawless contemporary interiors, deluxe inclusions and free flowing interiors.
Located at the prestigious eastside in the heart between Turramurra and Pymble and easy walk to Turramurra station, approx. 300m to Prince Street shops, close to Knox, Abbotsleigh, PLC and other elite schools in the North Shore.
* Grand foyer with high void fully unfolding a luxurious lifestyle
* Shiny Spot Gum floors throughout; Impressive wooden front door with key less/coded entry and glass fronted display cellar
* Gorgeous designer style black and white kitchen with approx. 60mm Caesarstone benches, Miele appliances and stunning chandeliers
* Butlers pantry/wet bar a great place for preparation
* Sun-drenched family dining and spacious living room with gas fire place encased by a lovely tiled hearth feature wall flowing to undercover terrace with dining and pool, seamlessly integrated for indoor/outdoor entertaining
* Incredible formal lounge with an exceptional full-sized feature window providing a dramatic link with the pool and garden
* Home theatre, rumpus room or home office is perfect for any occasion
* 5 spacious bedrooms, two bedrooms have a dual entry to the ensuite bathroom
* Luxe master with ensuite, walk in robe with voluminous storage and balcony
* Expansive retreat on the second level adjacent to the master, perfect for some quiet time from the hussle and bussle of the day
* Exquisite chandeliers throughout, Kohler fixtures in all bathrooms, 5 zoned air conditioning, silk blinds and curtains
* Double garage, electronic driveway front gate, tranquil established gardens and back to base security
Available in the mid Oct.
DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is gathered from sources that we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. This information is not to be used in formalising any decision nor used by nor used by a third party without the expressed written permission of LJ Hooker Gordon.